- Silicon-on-sapphire sensor technology
- License free radio transmission up to 200 meters (650ft)
- Battery powered or 8-30vdc supply
- All stainless steel housing
- High stability and repeatability
- Pressure ranges 0-500mbar to 0-1,500bar (0-7.5psi to 0-20,000psi)
- Zero + span adjustable
- Compliant to regulatory standards
- Type and CE approved
The PR9500 NON-WIRED Pressure Transmitter is designed for safe operation in tough industrial and process applications – without the need for hard wiring. The PR9500 transmitter can be situated in hazardous and relatively inaccessible areas, allowing the operator to monitor at safe distances on site.
No hard wiring means lower installation cost and maintenance, resulting in cost savings.Robustly constructed from stainless steel, the PR9500 transmitter incorporates the latest silicon-on-sapphire sensor technology, giving optimum stability and repeatability in all industrial and process environments.
Each PR9500 requires one RX9500 Receiver.
Mechanical and civil engineering installations, process plant, water utilities, petrochemical, power generation and any application on fluid or gas.