- High stability and repeatability
- Supply voltage 13-36Vdc
- All stainless steel housing
- 4-20mA two-wire output
- Zero + span adjustment on-site
- Ranges 1bar to 1000bar (15psi to 15,000psi)
- Compatible indicators and alarms
- *Intrinsically safe option. Flammable gases (zone 0)
and dusts (zone 20).
The PR3100 series pressure transmitters have been designed to meet the requirements of the majority of industrial applications of pressure measurement requiring an output of 4-20mA.
Robustly constructed from stainless steel this range of pressure transmitters incorporates the latest strain gauge technology together with a custom IC amplifier offering excellent stability and accuracy over a long service life. Output options include 0-20mA, 0-5vdc and 0-10Vdc.
Mechanical and civil engineering, process plant, production test facilities, water resources, power generation and fluid or gas.