Description | Data Sheet | Related Products
Flush Diaphragm Pressure Transmitter Performance:
- Easy clean flush membrane to prevent clogging
- 316L stainless steel membrane
- Integral o-ring seal
- High stability and repeatability
- Supply voltage 13-36Vdc
- All stainless steel housing
- 4-20mA two-wire output
- Zero + span adjustment on-site
- *Intrinsically safe option. Flammable gases (zone 0) and dusts (zone 20)
- ATEX/IECEx option available (includes M1 for mining applications)
The PR3850 pressure transmitter has been designed to meet the requirements of the majority of industrial pressure measurement applications where a hygienic flush diaphragm connection is required.
Robustly constructed from stainless steel this range of pressure transmitters incorporates the latest strain gauge technology together with a custom IC amplifier offering excellent stability and accuracy over a long service life. Output options include 0-5Vdc, 0-10vdc and 0-20mA.
Food processing, pharmaceutical, petrochemical, waste water and slurry handling.