- Excellent stability and repeatability
- All stainless steel housing
- Resistant to high voltage spikes
- 4-20mA two-wire output
- Zero + span adjustment site
- Ranges 0-5mWG to 0-500mWG (0-16ftH2O to 0-1,640ftH2O)
- Pressure tight cable sheath for trouble-free venting
- Sludge platform to raise transducer above sediment level
- Ø 120mm (4.75″)
The PR3420 submersible depth and level transmitter has been designed for the accurate measurement depth in sludge/slurry materials.
The transmitter is mounted on a sludge platform to lift the sensing diaphragm above the sludge/tar level. This prevents build-up of foreign matter on the sensor face, which could affect performance of the transmitter.
Level or contents measurement of liquids where sedimentary deposits may occur in storage tanks, rivers, seabed, etc.
Request A Quote