- 1/2″ BSP flush diaphragm
- 316L stainless steel membrane
- Integral o-ring seal
- High stability and repeatability
- Supply voltage 13-36Vdc
- All stainless steel housing
- 4-20mA two-wire output
- Zero + span adjustment on-site
- Ranges 0-4 bar to 0-400 bar (0-60 psi to 0-6,000 psi)
- *Intrinsically safe option. Flammable gases (zone 0) and dusts (zone 20)
The PR3850 pressure transmitter has been designed to meet the requirements of the majority of industrial pressure measurement applications where a hygienic flush diaphragm connection is required.
Robustly constructed from stainless steel this range of pressure transmitters incorporates the latest strain gauge technology together with a custom IC amplifier offering excellent stability and accuracy over a long service life. Output options include 0-5Vdc, 0-10vdc and 0-20mA.
Food processing, pharmaceutical, petrochemical, waste water and slurry handling.