Pressure Transducer DF6104
Pressure Transmitter to DWG 5429512 Performance:
- High performance pressure transmitter
- Rugged all stainless steel construction and sensing element
- Output signal 4-20mA 2 wire configuration
- Available in vacuum pressure range 0-40″ H2O
- Designed for vehicles operating in extremely harsh environments
- Meets the rigorous testing standards outlined in the MIL specification
- 1/4″ NPT male process connection
- All manufacturing in accordance with ISO 9001:2015
- Cage Code 0TSK1
|ESI Part Number||Part Number||NSN||Range|
The robust DF6104 series of Pressure Transmitters have been designed and manufactured to meet the exacting needs of military standards and to provide outstanding reliability and service in the field. ESI has a proven track record for quality and workmanship, and a long history of supply to demanding defense applications.
Having a 4-20mA current output signal the transmitters are constructed using materials which strictly conform to the requirements outlined in MIL drawings and specifications. The latest sensing technology combined with robust design ensures stability and high performance, even in the most difficult conditions.
All units meet the technical and physical standards outlined in the specification including accuracy, shock, vibration, humidity, EMC protection, environmental protection, corrosion and overpressure ensuring long service life in the field.
ESI ensures product is fit for purpose by employing 100% final inspection testing protocol, and by adhering to workmanship according to the relevant MIL standards. Products are checked for conformity and supplied with relevant certification as standard.
For more information about this part # or to Request a Quote, contact us at 561-512-6495 | email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Request A Quote