Dial Indicating Pressure Gage, DF6143
Pressure Gage to AN6026-1B and MIL-DTL-6019E Performance:
- Pressure gage suitable for critical use
- Measurement range 0-500 psig
- 1-1/2″ diameter dial with 180° scale (sweep)
- Manufactured in accordance with AN6026-1B and MIL-DTL-6019E
- Packaged according to relevant MIL preservation methods
- LOX cleaned for oxygen use
- 1/8″ NPT male process connection IAW MIL-P-7105
- All manufacturing in accordance with ISO 9001:2015
- Cage Code 0TSK1
|ESI Part Number||Part Number||NSN||Range|
The DF6143 Low Pressure Oxygen Gage has been designed and manufactured to meet the exacting needs of military standards and provide outstanding reliability and service in the field. ESI has a proven track record for quality and workmanship, and a long history of supply to demanding defense applications.
The pressure transducer feature a bourdon tube element over the scale 0-500 psi to provide reliable readings of critical oxygen contents. The special dial markings and materials are in accordance with AN6026-1B and MIL-DTL-6019E.
All units conform to the technical and physical standards outlined in the specification including accuracy, shock, vibration, humidity, endurance, environmental protection, corrosion, and overpressure ensuring long service life in the field.
ESI ensures product is fit for purpose by employing 100% final inspection testing protocol and by adhering to workmanship according to the relevant MIL standards. Products are checked for conformity and supplied with relevant certification as standard.
For more information about this part # or to Request a Quote, contact us at 561-512-6495 | email us at email@example.com
Request A Quote