Pulse Tachometer DF6187
Fixed Mounting Pulse Tachometer to DWG 12258931-2 Performance:
- Pulse tachometer produces a signal proportionate to rotational speed
- Robust design for operation on vehicles in challenging environments
- Suitable for exposure to oils, fuels and coolants
- Self-lubricating for long service life
- DF6187 features a single female take-off connection
- Environmentally 90° sealed cable and Sure-Seal connector
- Removable drive tip
- All manufacturing in accordance with ISO 9001:2015
- Cage Code 0TSK1
|ESI Part Number||Part Number||NSN||Range|
The DF6187 Mechanical Tachometer has been designed to be permanently installed, and is manufactured to meet the exacting needs of military standards and provide outstanding reliability and service in the field. ESI has a proven track record for quality and workmanship and long history of supply to demanding defense applications.
The tachometer, also known as a speed transmitter, it’s constructed using materials which conform to the requirements outlined in MIL drawings and specifications offering outstanding environmental protection when exposed to harsh physical conditions.
ESI ensures product is fit for purpose by employing 100% final inspection testing protocol and by adhering to workmanship according to the relevant MIL standards. Products are checked for conformity and supplied with relevant certification as standard.
Our products are ensured to fit for purpose by employing 100% final inspection testing protocol and by adhering to workmanship according to the relevant MIL standards. Products are checked for conformity and supplied with relevant certification as standard.
For more information about this part # or to Request a Quote, contact us at 561-512-6495 | email us at email@example.com
Request A Quote